Friday, November 13, 2009

Udo on Childbearing.

"When someone is going to have a baby, why does it come down like this?" Udo asks this while bending his legs and gesturing between them.

I ask him what he means. "When someone is having a baby, it comes out here and this thing all splits open," he explains. "Down here where their winkle is."

"Where in God's name did you hear about that?" I ask him.

"Never mind that," says Udo, "why does the baby come down like that?"

I ask him again where he heard about this. He sighs and rolls his eyes. "On that episode of 'Family Guy!" I make a mental note to put the kibosh on the Family Guy.

"Why does the baby come down like that?" Udo asks again. "It looks like it would hurt."

I say it might hurt a bit.

"Why does it come out that way?"

"Because that's how it works," I tell him.

"Oh," says Udo. "Can I have a Popsicle?"

No comments:

Post a Comment